The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements which are considered essential:
- A relevant professional qualification and a minimum of 4 + years’ recent experience in a professional setting.
- Outstanding administrative skills and experience.
- Experience and knowledge of the non-profit / charities sector and working for a Board of Directors
- Proficient in minute-taking
- Computer literacy and proficient in basic IT systems
- (Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Gmail).
- Highly proficient and experienced in payroll, accounts and book-keeping
- Experience in financial reporting, budgeting and audits.
- Excellent attention to detail and good written and communication skills.
- Excellent capability with excel spreadsheets and managing details and files that are numerical in focus.
- Must be capable of working as a team player, be highly motivated, enthusiastic and capable of using their initiative.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively in a busy environment.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time according to deadlines.
- Ability to implement and maintain effective office management procedures
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety Systems
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Procurement of goods and services
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organise, to make decisions, and to solve problems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Commitment to, and understanding of, working within a voluntary organisation in an inclusive manner.
- High motivation, positive disposition and flexible attitude in response to organisational change and development.
- Full clean drivers licence and own car.
- Permit to work in Ireland
This position will be for an initial one-year fixed term contract, with a six-month probationary period.
Salary: Grade 4 €27,024 (Point 1) - €44,328 (LSI2)
Hours: 9am – 5pm, 5 days a week (flexibility for events after hours).
This job is based in Clane, Co. Kildare and may involve a small amount of travel.
A complete list of all the terms and conditions will be made available to the candidate offered the role through the Staff Handbook.
KCCC is an equal opportunities employer.
If you wish to be considered for appointment to this position, please complete the application form and send 3 hard copies to:
Kildare County Childcare Committee
Unit 21 Thompson Enterprise Centre
Clane Business Park
Please note: Applications will only be accepted on official application form.
- RECRUITMENT TIMETABLE
Closing date for applications: Thursday 28th June 2018
Interview date: Week of 9th July
Job Description here
Application form available here