The application form for the Learner Fund Bursary 2017 is now available here
Learner Fund Bursary Autumn 2017
The Department of Children & Youth Affairs (DCYA) will re-open the Learner Fund Bursary (announced early 2017) for applications from recent graduates, or those who missed the first round of funding. All applications must be made through your local County / City Childcare Committee
To be considered eligible for the Learner Fund Bursary, an applicant must:
1. Have graduated with a major award in Early Childhood Care and Education at Level 7/8/9 on the National Framework of Qualifications in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 or 2017;
2. Have a Qualification which is on DCYA Early Years Recognised Qualifications list
3. Have been working in a registered Early Years Service for two years prior to beginning their course;
4. Be currently working in a registered Early Years Service;
5. Have a copy of their graduating certificate to submit with the application form
6. Submit a completed application form (with a copy of photo ID and a copy of the actual qualification certificate, transcripts of results cannot be accepted) to their local CCC no later than 5 pm on Tuesday 7th November 2017.
7. The applicant cannot have received the Learner Fund bursary previously;
8. The applicant cannot have received any public funding in support of their completing the award relating to this application;
9. The bursary cannot be paid for post-graduate study unless the post-graduate award is specifically in Early Childhood Care and Education and on the DCYA published list.
APPLICATIONS OPEN: MONDAY 16TH OCTOBER 2017
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:7TH NOVEMBER 2017 at 5PM
PLEASE NOTE: Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
The DCYA will make the decision on funding and all decisions are final.
Click here to see Application Form: Learner Fund Bursary Autumn 2017
All forms must be fully completed and returned BY POST OR BY HAND to your local CCC no later than 5PM on Tuesday November 7th 2017.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Incomplete application forms will not be accepted. All required documents must be attached to the application form.